About the Event
The Finest Argentinian Steak Restaurant in Birmingham.
Gaucho Birmingham is the perfect dining destination for impeccable Argentinian steaks, the finest wines and signature cocktails.
As you enter our steak restaurant in Birmingham, you will be welcomed by sophisticated interiors, with textures and tones inspired by Argentina’s forests, and warm smiles from our outstanding team.
The perfect steak restaurant in Birmingham for those weekday lunches, after-work cocktails or electric weekend brunches – we’re the social hub for accessible luxury in the city.
Networking Lunch Club
Held on the last Thursday of every month, the Lunch Club (unlike the Breakfast Club) is held at a different venues in and around Birmingham City Centre, offering a variety and injecting some excitement into the event.
From just £25 per person plus booking fee, this networking Lunch Club includes a welcome drink and a 2 or 3-course meal.
The Lunch Club is between 12 pm and 3pm, however, you are usually able to stay longer and continue to network beyond this time – it depends on the venue. The location of the Lunch Club is released a week or two prior to the event, adding a bit of mystery and excitement to the build-up.
The Lunch Club is an informal event which we have opened up to all professionals and business owners across all industries and specialities. At this Lunch Club you will be able to meet new people, establish a business relationship, find and maybe even create your own business opportunities and potentially even find partners for future ventures either related to your business.
Phoenix Business Club
Benefits of this Lunch Club for business owners
- Free welcome drink and 2 or 3-course meal, depending on the venue.
- Networking with other professionals and business owners, making connections with other people which could have a positive impact on your business.
- Sharing of ideas that will enable you to problem-solve and aid in the success of your own business.
- Sharing of knowledge, general business-related knowledge and industry-specific knowledge, that could help in improving your own company.
- Becoming the face of your business, so that people start to recognise you and your company.
- Connecting with other business owners is a fantastic way to increase your support network, you can offer help to other business owners and vice versa.
- Public engagements like this can boost your confidence, helping you in future meetings and presentations.
Benefits from Lunch Club as an individual professional
- Raise your own personal profile by connecting with other leading professionals.
- Potentially drive your career forward, by speaking to other professionals you could find that you are rewarded with other job opportunities, and even if you aren’t, your profile will be raised making you more appealing to prospective employers.
- Become of the industry leaders.
- Share thoughts, ideas and knowledge with other professionals, which could help you in your role and/or in your future career.
- Provide and benefit from the support of other professionals in the industry.
- Boost your confidence.
Book our Networking Lunch Club now through our booking form.
Not available? Then you should look at one of our other networking events. Hosted at different times, on different days and in different locations. Read more about our other Clubs.
Take part in this event by filling in the form below.
You will receive a welcome drink of either Prosecco or soft drink with a glass of house white or red wine (2 x 125ml) during your 2-course meal.
Please allow up to a minute after clicking 'Book Now' in order for the payment to process successfully.
Please note refunds can only be processed 5 working days before the event.
The reference of the payment on your card will be Phoenix Business Club.
Join the Club
Receive updates and news about upcoming events, balls, and many more...