Discover Siamais, an exceptional Thai restaurant and cocktail bar nestled in the vibrant city of Birmingham. Unveil the delights of the renowned Thai bottomless brunch and explore an array of dining experiences, from a satisfying lunch to an enchanting evening meal. Immerse yourself in the inviting ambiance and indulge in meticulously crafted cocktails.
Among the top-rated Thai restaurants in Birmingham, Siamais stands as a true gem, showcasing an exquisite assortment of Thai culinary creations. Complemented by an enticing cocktail repertoire, there’s a delightful option to suit every palate. Centrally located in Birmingham, our Thai culinary haven invites you to relish the essence of the city, making it an ideal choice for continuing your memorable evening in style.
Event hosted by Tessa Rhodes
About the Event
Venue: Siamais, 6 Brindley Place, 7 Oozells St, Birmingham, B1 2HS
Date: 10th October 2023
Time: 12:00pm – 2:30pm
£31.50 per person
2-course meal with a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
Business Owner Benefits
- Personal Profile: as an individual professional, you will raise your own profile in the industry and business in general. You can connect with other leading professionals and start to get both your name and your skills known.
- Career Drive: as people start to get to know you, you might find that they start recommending you for job vacancies that they have within their own company, or a fellow business owners company. You will also hear about more vacancies and businesses that are looking to employ, giving you a head start in the job search.
- Industry Leader: again, as people start to get to know you and your skills, these will start to think of you as to go-to person, by sharing your knowledge and ideas you could become of the industry leaders.
- Knowledge and idea sharing: networking is a great way to learn from other people, both the knowledge they have about the business and ideas that they have had to impact their business positively. Not only will this give you a better understanding, but you can adapt the ideas and knowledge you learn to suit your current role, to make you more successful within it.
- Support: is a fantastic thing to have in the business. By cultivating relationships with other professionals, by offering them guidance and help, you will in turn receive their support.
- Confidence: you need to be confident to succeed in your role, to get your voice and your opinions heard and to make a good impression during meetings and future interviews. Networking and speaking to new people will help you to develop upon your confidence.
Individual Professional Benefits
- Free welcome drink and a 2 course meal, depending on the venue, PLUS drinks on the table.
- Network: the opportunity to network with other professionals and business owners, to make connections and expand your business network and potentially your company itself.
- Knowledge-sharing: sharing knowledge of business in general, as well as industry-specific business, is a fantastic way to learn and grow as a business owner, after all, nobody has all the answers, yet.
- Idea-sharing: learn from other business owners about what has worked for them and see if you can apply that to your company.
- Branding: show yourself as the face of your business and become synonymous with your company name. Doing this establishes trust in your business and develops on the awareness of your company in the industry.
- Confidence: confidence is key in business. To sell your product/service, to sell yourself to future investor and employees alike. Networking can help develop upon that confidence.
If you would like to benefit from our networking event, book our Ladies Club now through our booking form. If you are interested, but you aren’t sure that the Ladies Club is for you, then take a look at our other two events. Held at a different time and in different locations to the Ladies club, we also have other Clubs, which might suit your availability and business needs better.
Don’t delay, Book now to take part in this event
2-course meal You will receive a a glass of Prosecco on arrival.
Please allow up to a minute after clicking 'Book Now' in order for the payment to process successfully.
Please note refunds can only be processed 5 working days before the event.
The reference of the payment on your card will be Phoenix Business Club.
Phoenix Business Club
Join the Club
Receive updates and news about upcoming events, balls, and many more...